Guest blogging wanted for quality blog posts
Guest blogging posts are welcome – submit yours today!
We’re excited when writers want to collaborate with us and contribute excellent content to our blog. Our main objective is to provide our readers with useful information that is relevant and educational. This is why we have set up the following guidelines for guest blogging.
Guidelines and important features of the guest blog post
The content needs to fit our common theme, be informative and resonate with our readers – please keep this in mind while creating content.
- Content should be free of grammar or spelling mistakes
- Use active sentences, avoid cliches and be as specific as possible in your writing
- Blog posts should be around 1,500 words
- Avoid using long sentences
- We love high quality media, which improve the article
- Relevant external links are welcome, but we don’t allow advertising
All content is unique and must not have been published anywhere else. You can link to your personal blog from within the article. If you are a professional guest blogger from SEO/marketing agencies please contact us before submitting your article for evaluation.
- All content should be related to SAP
- We welcome articles not only relating to system specifics but also focusing on SAP-relevant areas such as AI, machine learning, cloud computing etc.
How to send in a guest blog post
- Submit a topic proposal including a headline of the blogpost
- We will respond regarding whether this topic fits our Blog
- Send us your unique blog post + short personal bio
- We assess your content
- You’ll be informed about whether we’ll publish your content or not
We give you credit for the guest contribution. We mention your name when we share your article with our community. However, for legal reasons all rights to the content must be transferred to us.